Exercise balls are also known as Swiss balls. These are filled with air and made of soft elastic material. The usual diameter of these training balls varies from 14 inches to 34 inches. You can also alter the pressure of the air in it through a valve stem by either deflating it or filling in some more. These balls are handy with many exercises that are ideal for improving the muscles of shoulder and hips and enhance the stability of the core.
Ball exercises are helpful if you want to improve your overall body balance and coordination. Another way in which these training balls are extremely beneficial is that they are very effective in various rehabilitation programs. The exercise balls used for this purpose are also known as medicine or med balls. These are highly beneficial in sports medicine.
The exercise balls from TRX Training are all designed to withstand the toughest workouts. The company is well-known for its training products, and the quality of their products is second to none. TRX firmly stands behind all their products and value their customers with special return policies and replacement warranties. We have made a list of some high performing training balls from TRX for you to choose from for your upcoming training session so let’s dig right in.
Last update on 2020-10-23 at 18:24 / Affiliate links / Images / Prices / List Points from Amazon Product Advertising API
#1 TRX Slam Ball
With the help of this slam ball from TRX, you can unleash your power by engaging your body into hard training workouts which will enable you to build strong cardio and improve your core power. The surface of this ball is textured to provide you with a secure grip. This rugged surface enables you to grip the ball firmly and safely keeping your entire focus on your workout.
No products found.
The shell of the ball is made of tough rubber which comes in handy when surviving your hardest workout sessions. The rubber is very thick and ultra-durable which absorbs all the pressure from each of the impact from the exercise. The slam ball comes in a variety of different weights as well ranging from 6 lbs to 50 lbs which enable you to choose the right ball for your fitness level. Make sure that you pick the right weight for your workout session to improve your core and balance.
- Some weight options to choose from (ranging from 6 lbs to 50 lbs)
- The surface of the ball is textured and made of thick rubber.
- There is an ultra durable rubber shell under the surface to survive the impact
- 1-year warranty from TRX fully covers the slam ball.
- The thick rubber surface is sturdy enough to use on concrete as well.
- It improves your overall body muscle and builds core strength.
- You can use a variety of weights to improve your fitness levels.
- The slam ball is extremely portable plus you can use the large-sized balls as your chair as well.
- When using it, due to the circumference of the ball, you must deflate the ball to some extent.
- When you flatten the ball, there is not much bounce for squat workouts.
The slam ball from TRX is a great product for those who are looking to build up their core strength. It offers a good variety when it comes to the size and weight plus, the rubber grip is excellent to grasp, and the shell is made to absorb pressure from the impact.
No products found.
No products found.
#2 TRX Stability Ball
Costing slightly higher than the slam ball; this stability ball from TRX helps you to add some extra challenge to your workouts. It contributes to improving your upper body as well as lower body along with the core. The stability ball makes sure that you have to maintain proper postures and keep your body aligned during the exercises. The ball is ideal for improving balance as well as stability in your low impact body weight workouts.
The stability ball makes sure that the efficiency of your training session improves dramatically. The ball does not slip on the surface due to its vinyl construction. The handcrafted ball will not pop from extra pressure as well. The ball is available in two separate sizes; 55 cm and 65 cm, allowing you to pick the right one for your training session. It can be used by all ages as well as all fitness levels too.
- The stability ball comes in two sizes; 55 cm and 65 cm.
- It is made with anti-burst vinyl technology that can withstand the pressure of up to 1000 lbs.
- The stability ball comes with one year warranty for any replacements or refunds.
- It has durable PVC construction that does not slip on many surfaces.
- It comes in two different sizes which allow you to choose depending on your workout level.
- You are safe with TRX one year warranty in a rare case of faulty product.
- The surface is made from PVC which ensures that the ball does not slip on most surfaces.
- The ball can withstand intense pressure from even the toughest workouts.
- It comes deflated, and you have to have your air pump to fill the air.
- It also doesn’t include any instructions or a plug remover, so you have to figure it out yourself on how to fill the air.
Once you are done filling the air for which you can hire professional services as well, you will enjoy using this product. It is extremely sturdy, and the best part is that it does not slip on many of the surfaces. It means that you can trust the ball and apply as much pressure as possible on it during your exercises.
#3 TRX Handcrafted Medicine Ball
The Handcrafted Medicine Ball from TRX is 10-inch in size and is best for anything ranging from those conventional trunk twists to wall ball throws and sit-ups or squats. The med ball presses to endure and improves the core strength. You can choose from different weights that are suitable for a variety of different fitness levels. The ball comes with a vinyl shell that is resistant to scuffing and moisture while the seam line development enables the ball to withstand high pressures as well.
The interior filling of the ball allows it to maintain its shape and to allow you to catch it quickly from high-speed bounces or throws. It does not matter how hard you sweat; you will always be able to grip the ball comfortably. The ball is available in multiple weights ranging from 4 to 12 lbs, and all the weight variants are covered under one year warranty just like the rest of the products from TRX.
- The med ball is available in 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 lbs weight in 10-inch diameter variants.
- Its vinyl construction allows you to get a firm grip on the ball even during the high-speed
- It’s reinforced seam construction further enhances the gripping ability.
- It is built to take heavy duty pressure without any issues.
- The med ball is highly durable, and it can stand high levels of stress from workouts.
- The scuff and moisture resistant surface add to its sturdiness.
- Reinforced seam construction makes sure that you get a firm grip on it.
- It is useful for a variety of training levels.
- The scuff resistant is not that effective on concrete surfaces for frequent use.
- Some of you might find it a bit costly.
Despite being slightly expensive, the med ball from TRX certainly gets the job done. It is very sturdy and comes in different sizes and weights for you to choose from your training sessions and exercises. It is an ideal product for rehabilitation programs as well.
#4 TRX Handcrafted Wall Ball
The wall ball from TRX is nearly identical to their med ball. It has the same look but is available in a larger diameter. The 14-inch wall ball has the same functionality as well. You can use it for different workout activities including squats, sit-ups, wall throws, trunk twists and presses to build a strong core and improve the endurance of your body. The wall ball is suitable for various rehabilitation programs as well.
No products found.
The wall ball also comes with scuff and moisture resistant technology and can withstand high pressures during an exercise session. The vinyl construction enables you to firmly grip or catch the ball when it bounces off a surface. The weight and size variant allows you to pick the right ball for your session in the gym. The lopsided wall ball does not bounce back in a straight line which also adds to your workout.
- The ball comes with full one year warranty in case of any replacements for manufacturing faults.
- The vinyl and seam construction ensures strong hand gripping.
- The diameter of the ball is 14-inch, and the 10-inch variant is also available.
- There are different weight measures also available ranging from 4 lbs to 20 lbs.
- The wall ball is available in various weight and size, and you can select the right one as per your requirements and preferences.
- It is useful in various types of workouts, and it can hold a good amount of pressure as well.
- The lopsided ball does bounce in the straight line backward, and you have to make an extra effort to catch the ball because you don’t know where it will go after the bounce.
- The surface of the wall ball is resistant to moisture which adds to its durability.
- The scuff resistant might not function that well if used on concrete or rough surfaces too frequently.
- The wobble from the lopsided wall ball might be a bit too harsh for some people.
This wall ball from TRX is an incredibly sturdy product, and you can select the ball that suits your fitness level with ease. The wobble bounce adds to the workout process of your body, and the ball can withstand high pressures as well. The gripping of the ball is sensational.
No products found.
TRX is an exceptional brand that delivers the goods of very high-class quality. They are so confident about their products that they provide their customers with one year warranty. The brand is a leader in training equipment, and accessories and their products live up to the mark, and these training balls are no different as well.
People use different exercise balls for various purposes. The med balls are ideal for those who are going through rehabilitation programs while the stability ball improves body balance and coordination. The slam ball, on the other hand, is used to improve on core body muscle for generation of more force. Overall, these balls enable you to add more difficulty to your exercises to improve the endurance of your body.
Hope we have provided you with enough information to choose the right product for your ball training workouts. All of the above products are used for a different set of requirements for instance, for the people going through rehabilitation programs, the handcrafted med ball from TRX is the best Check Price - $$ while for regular workout sessions the slam ball is ideal No products found.. It all depends upon the intentions of the user. TRX has built all these products exceptionally well, and the company does not compromise on quality.